If you’re like us, then you really like the word bottomless! Especially when it comes to anything drinkable or eatable. Due to our work schedules, we don’t have too many weekends together. So when we do, we like to celebrate it by over eating and over drinking! Below you will see OUR top brunch spots. So, don’t get your panties in a bunch if your personal favorite isn’t on here. Feel free to share with us your favorite brunch eats by leaving a comment!
- Rivershack, Gretna – Bottomless Mimosas, they even leave an entire pitcher at your table! We both get the “Gator-ish Benedict” him, a side of fried potatoes, me, a side of cheesy grits! They have rooftop seating, so you can enjoy the river view while munching on some toast.
- Ruby Slipper, Magazine St location – We have heard soo much about this bacon infused bloody mary! The husband LOVES bacon, so this was a must for us. You are definitely going to want to make a reservation.
- Surreys Cafe and Juice Bar, Magazine St – Mmmm the fresh juice! Pictures below is the beet and carrot juice with the bananas foster french toast, mm! We recommend you wake up early for this one. They don’t take reservations and you can expect a long line waiting to get in and devour some delicious food.
- Katie’s Restaurant and Bar, Iberville St – Bottomless mimosas, bloody Mary’s AND sangria’s! *They only ask that you order one at a time*
- Apolline, Magazine St – Bottomless mimosas and bloody Mary’s 6 days a week! Can’t beat that!